Friday, August 17, 2012

PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS -


Sale a PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS -




Available on lowprice for : $16.00 $5.62
You Save: $10.38(65%).
The Current price of 2012-08-17
Check for Update Price

The cheapest deal for PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS - .The best selection and fast shipping.Buy on PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS - now. Limit time Top Deal!.

The PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS - Description

PCMicroStore Branded Cable ? Accept No Imitation. Lifetime Warranty through PCMicroStore.

  • PCMicroStore Branded Cable ? Accept No Imitation. Lifetime Warranty purchased through PCMicroStore
  • High quality DVI-I Male to DVI-I Male (Dual-Link) digital analog cable. 28 AWG / UL20276 / ROHS
  • Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors and HDTV
  • Dual link cable provides high speed digital transmission of up to 9.9 Gbits/sec
  • DVI-I Dual Link Display Cable supports both analog and digital displays


Read More>>

Buy PCMICROSTORE Branded - 2 Meter (6.6 Feet) DVI-I to DVI-I M/M (Dual Link) Digital Analog Flat Panel Cable 28 AWG UL20276 ROHS - limit offers


No comments:

Post a Comment